Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Am Don Scoil!

Dia duit mo bhlag, agus gach duine a léamh! As you know, yesterday was my first day in an American School. I loved it, but it wasn't excatly the school... it was the girls!

Since it would take me seven posts to describe the twenty four girls in my class, here are the ones that stand out.

Well, there's my first new friend, Marya, who is fascinated with anything having to do with animals.

Then, there's Calista and Madison, who I cannot tell apart to save my life.

Rachel is about 94 years old and is from 1918. I'm 'in charge' of helping her to learn how to use a computer, and to be honest...Tá sí a dhéanamh dom chaill mé mo intinn!  :D

Istra is very quiet and from 1942 Poland. Her mother is Polish and her father is Russian. She scares me a bit, because she has dark black eyes that always look angry. When I tried to talk to her, Istra did nothing but glared at me.

Fabienne isn't that unusual in her personality, she's  just extremely tall (five foot eight-and-a-half) with a long full name (Fabienne Amèlie Chevelle La Salle).

Ari and Mai Xian are ancient. Ari is from Egypt and needs help using pencils. Mai Xian is Chinese and speaks no English whatsoever except for 'Hi!'

Lastly, there's Breá. Yep. Breá Murchú. Me from the year 2015. I don't know how in the world she even exists, let alone lives in the same area as me. (I'll tell how I met her, just in another post.) She has the same honey-coloured hair as me, just with a few streaks of brown. I haven't talked to her since we met because I'm afraid that I'll just dissapear!

*Sighs*

Oh well. I just have to make the best of this.
Dea-Slán!

2 comments:

  1. Dia duit, Breá!

    You have a lot of interesting people in your class! What grade are you in? I'll be starting 6th grade on September 4th. :D

    I wish I could meet my future self! That would be so cool! I wonder what I'll look like in 3 years? I'm guessing I'll still have the same red hair and freckles! :P

    ~Saoirse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dea-lá, Saoirse!

      I know! Hopeffully, Ari and Mai Xian adjust quickly. I'm in the seventh grade now, but I'm supposed to be in eighth.

      I was excited to meet myself, especially to find out if I'm still in the U.S. in three years! But what isn't too exciting is the fact that I'm not supposed to meet myself, or one of us can't exist...

      I wonder what you may look like in the future, too. Who knows? You may have dyed your hair by then! :P

      -Breá

      Delete